Mathematische Strukturen in der Informatik
University of Tübingen
Sand 13 --- 72076 Tübingen (Germany))
Email: sebastian.schneckenburger [AT] uni-tuebingen.de
I'm a PhD-candidate at the (University of Tuebingen) and member of the research group mathematische Strukturen in der Informatik under the supervision of Britta Dorn. I'm founded by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS). Currently I'm working on my thesis with the working title fair division, a sub-domain of computational social choice (comsoc).
- Since 2014 : Ph.D. Studies at the University of Tübingen.
- 2007 - 2014 : Studies of Mathematics and Chemistry (teaching certification) at the University of Tübingen.
- 1986 : Born in Filderstadt (Germany)
Research - Output
- Sebastian Schneckenburger, Britta Dorn, and Ulle Endriss. The Atkinson Inequality Index in Multiagent Resource Allocation. In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS-2017), IFAAMAS, May 2017. (BibTex, Paper)
- Andreas Darmann, Janosch Döcker, Britta Dorn, Jérôme Lang, Sebastian Schneckenburger. On Simplified Group Activity Selection. In Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Algorithmic Decision Theory (ADT 2017). (BibTex, Paper)
- Ronald de Haan, Janosch Döcker, Britta Dorn, Ulle Endriss, Sebastian~Schneckenburger. Tool Auctions. Accepted at the 32nd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2018).
Conferences and Seminar
Research, Output, Teaching
Updated: November 09, 2017